Cairo Spectacular Tour From Cyprus
Similar to our one night Cairo Express trip, this is a more relaxed trip offering an extra night in Cairo and a chance to see more during three days. The late afternoon departing flights get you to Cairo in time for a dinner and show on a Nile cruising restaurant (optional). A full day tour covering the Sphinx, the Pyramids and the Cairo archaeological museum is included during the second day of the package. The highlight of this three day trip is the Giza Pyramid Light and Sound show. If you wish you can have instead a relaxing dinner with a show on a Nile river boat restaurant. Accommodation include good standard four or five star hotels and all local transfers in Egypt are included.
Departures for this package to Egypt are usually on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays but this can change as flights to Cairo are often added.
Cairo Spectacular 3 day / 2 night program
Day 1, Monday, Wednesday or Friday
Departure from Larnaca airport at 18:30 with Egypt Air. Arrival in Cairo at 20:00 local time. Airport formalities and transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 2, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday
After breakfast depart at 08:30 for sites tour. Day visits to Pyramids and Sphinx in Giza and tour Cairo’s archaeological museum with a guide. The tour takes approximately five hours. You can enjoy the Light and Sound show at the Pyramids during the night or if you prefer take a dinner on a boat restaurant cruising the Nile. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo or Heliopolis.
Day 3, Wednesday, Friday or Sunday
Free morning. Optional excursion to Islamic Cairo. Transfer to Cairo airport by 14:00 for flight back to Cyprus. Flights depart at 16:10 with arrival in Larnaca, Cyprus at 17:30.
Prices for the Three Day Cairo Spectacular Tour
At this time it is possible to begin this trip to Egypt holiday on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays. Actual program might differ from what is mentioned above according to available flights and hotels. For prices and departure days please call us or email us mentioning the number in your group and approximate tour dates. All passengers with nationalities that require entry visa to Cyprus should have a re-entry visa on their passports (either Multiple or unused Double).
Our Cairo Spectacular tour includes:
- Economy air ticket Larnaca, Cyprus-Cairo, Egypt-Larnaca, Cyprus inclusive of all taxes.
- Meet and assist services Cairo airport.
- Two nights hotel accommodation on above mentioned hotels or similar hotel with breakfast.
- Visit to Pyramids and Cairo’s archaeological museum.
- Dinner and show on Nile cruising restaurant OR Pyramid Light and Sound show.
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles.
- English speaking guide for the tour. Other languages available on request.
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites.
Our tour price does not include:
- Half day tour to Al Khalili market and tour of Muhamed Ali Mosque. Available at extra charge.
- Nile view room upgrade at Hotel Shepherd at a cost of euro 40 per room per two night stay.
- Visa costs. About US $ 15 for most nationalities, payable at the airport.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- Admission to King Tutankhamen’s tomb finds exhibit at the Cairo archaeological museum.
- Anything not expressly mentioned above.
Book this holiday tour to Egypt:
Contact us for a booking of this trip to Egypt from Cyprus at email@example.com or call us at +357-22680500. Actual program might differ slightly from what is mentioned above according to available flights and hotels. Two day tours to Cairo from Cyprus or eight day / seven night holiday package between Wednesday and Friday can also be arranged. More information on our other packages to Egypt can be seen on our main Egypt holidays page. All passengers with nationalities that require entry visa to Cyprus should have a re-entry visa on their passports (either Multiple or unused Double)